Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Please Explain.

I never have really fallen into the hype of a New Years resolution. I have random thoughts/things that flow thru my mind constantly as to what I need to start doing or things i should spend more time on. One of them is to take more pictures and keep them organized. So when a facebook friend posted about a "365 Blog" it seemed perfect to help me checkmark this task off of my list. This blog will be used for me to post a pic or two EVERDAY of something from my/our day. Maybe even a description or two with it. Then, at the end - there's a place online that will make your blog into a book and wa-la..instant memories! Sitting here right now I'm thinking..this is easy, no problem - I got this! Once it's June, haha - i'll see how far I am. Please don't judge me if it is June and I'm still in April February! But here goes nothing. I'm going to accept this challenge and bring out my competitive side.

No comments:

Post a Comment